Welcome to my Blog!!!

Here I will share exclusive updates about various new projects that DA Designs will be working on and where we will be expanding our brand throughout the world.

Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Up in the wee hours of the night....

Usually, I'm up pretty late, my schedule is pretty whacked out most of the time because I'm kind of a work addict, I find that my work becomes amazing at the hours between 1:30am to 5:00am. Weird, I know, why can't I be normal!!Anyway, it works, and then sometimes, when I take a "little" (and I mean little) break, then I can stop being a vampire and get up in the morning like the rest of the world. I've always been a night owl, the night agrees with me better than the day I guess. Also I think it's because of my constant habit of having sweet tooth around 10 or 11ish at night.


On other notes, I've been getting multiple orders of the "Juliet" Jacket  from my Etsy shop, it seem to be very popular, which is good. I think people like it because it's comfy and it's at a really great price. I usually make it when someone places an order so I don't get overstocked with the same product. So tonight, I'm making the jacket, and I also have to prepare for a fashion show on Saturday Oct. 16th (Will discuss later). I will post pictures of the finished product before I ship it out.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/58040933/the-juliet-shrug-jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment