Welcome to my Blog!!!

Here I will share exclusive updates about various new projects that DA Designs will be working on and where we will be expanding our brand throughout the world.

Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Video from Shop TKDG...

Teaming up with a good friend of mind and a professor at the Institute that I attended back in LA, she let me be apart of her vision where she has a business that allows independent designers, such as myself, be featured through her company. She's an amazing designer herself and has had several public features such as California Apparel News.

Here's an amazing video clip that she created for me featuring my swimwear collection entitled "BubbleGum Love" inspired by every little girl's child hood friend, Barbie, check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4kH_bXVMsk

No comments:

Post a Comment