Welcome to my Blog!!!

Here I will share exclusive updates about various new projects that DA Designs will be working on and where we will be expanding our brand throughout the world.

Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fashion Show in Salinas Tomorrow....

So I have a Fashion Show in Salinas, CA Tomorrow, close to Monterey Bay, so I looking forward to it. I haven't fitted any of the models, will do this pre-show, so I hope that the models are great. There have been shows that I have done in the past where the models haven't been so great, but for the most part they have all been pretty great models. 

So we have to leave the house super early, and by "we", I mean, the hubby and I. I really am one of the luckiest girls; to have a husband that loves to help me whenever I have a show; he hasn't missed one yet. And even though fashion is really not his thing, he knows that I couldn't do it without him.....well, maybe I could, but that's besides the point.

A fellow designer friend of mine invited me to do the show, so I appreciate her putting in a good word for me. I really wanted to show my new spring 2011 collection, but I only have 10 pieces as of now, and since one designer decided to drop out of the show last minute, they wanted me to show about 15-20, so I don't think I can whip out 10 more dresses in a few days with all the patter making and stuff. I'll show it next time though for sure. I will post pictures after I get them back. Here's the flyer, not the best design, but here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment