Welcome to my Blog!!!

Here I will share exclusive updates about various new projects that DA Designs will be working on and where we will be expanding our brand throughout the world.

Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dance Costumes Anyone?....

So it's been a while since my last post, but things have been really busy for me with buyers trade shows, debuting a new collection, etc. etc.

But I did get some lovely photos from a buyer that bought dresses from me for her Dance Company. I was delighted to hear of the great news of her company getting lots of press and placing 4th place in the overall competition. I pretty much always love it when buyers send me unique photos of them in my dresses, it warms my heart to know that tey loved it that much.

So enjoy a few of these photos of her Dance Company twirling around in a shorter version of my Scarlet Dress.






You can purchase this dress here:



http://www.etsy.com/listing/64363513/the-scarlet-dress

No comments:

Post a Comment