Welcome to my Blog!!!

Here I will share exclusive updates about various new projects that DA Designs will be working on and where we will be expanding our brand throughout the world.

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Fashion Show...

So I got some photos from the "Fashion Brawl" Breast cancer awareness fashion show that I did on Oct. 16th and I had a blast. There were a few "coordination" issues with the team backstage as with any fashion show, but it was a great and fun show nevertheless. Everyone seemed to love the gray "Resistance" dress that floated done the runway ever so gracefully. Here's the photos from the event, see for yourself and don't be too shy to comment!! =)












1 comment:

  1. I love it! And I love that you are supporting breast cancer awareness. This issue is especially important to me and Darron. Awesome job sweetie! You always rocking it out

    ReplyDelete